There is no God in yoga. Yoga isn't a religion, yoga is a philosophy, a way of life. You can even call it a science. Yes, yoga believes in the Divine, but what the Divine is, is something you can fill in for yourself. Simply, because the Divine can't be described in words. It's a feeling. In this episode we well tell you more about it.
Also in this episode
- The Tea label of the week
- The story behind Padmasana, Lotus pose
- Our weekend tip: Celeste Barber
- Question of the week: What is a good Yoga class for Runners?
- A guided meditation by Sara
The music is of course again from Fred Westra, our favorite yoga music composer.